MCS-150 Biennial Update

$99.00 / year

Do you need to file your updating-your-registration? Maintain your USDOT compliance by filing and paying your fees to the US Department of Transportation with USDOT Compliance Services!

The MSC-150, or updating-your-registration enables the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) to stay up to date with your relevant business changes and keep you federally

  • Why do I need the Motor Carrier Identification Report (MSC-150)?
  • The MSC-150, is a special form needed to file or update your USDOT number.
  • FMCSA requires you to fill out this form and update your information every two years.
  • If you are no longer in business, you must file your MSC-150 to notify FMCSA.
  • Failure to submit your updating-your-registration will result in the deactivation of your USDOT
  • Failure to comply may also result in civil penalties of up to $1,000 per day ($10,000 max).
  • This MSC-150/updating-your-registration is per CFR part 49 article 390.

You have a choice of carrying the UCR fee payment receipt.

Translate » Spanish